Every week, kids get to read fun stories on the MemeTales app and website. Every week, parents get access to a great set of activities via our newsletter and blogs of participating bloggers.
How to Participate
1. Get Ready
First off, get ready to participate in the Readathon in the following ways. You need to create an account on MeMeTales only once, but you can read books on all platforms!
- Online – Create an account on MeMeTales.
- Download iphone/ipad app Register and you will get 20 books FREE
- Download Android App Register and you will get 20 books FREE (COMING SOON!) [ you can read via the browser on any android device!]
- Download Kindle Fire App Register and you will get 20 books FREE (COMING SOON!) [ you can read via the browser on any android device!]
Now, you are set to #ReadForGood
2. Read the Books Every Week
Here is the book list and weekly themes –
- Week 1 – Animal Fun
- Week 2 – Friendship
- Week 3 – Character Development
- Week 4 – Imagination
- Week 5 – The Green earth
- Week 6 – Global Cultures
Every week, come back to get inspired on each of the themes.
3. Earn Your Stickers and Print Your Certificates!
Week 1 Certificate
Week 2 Certificate
Week 3 Certificate
Week 4 Certificate
Week 5 Certificate
Week 6 Certificate
4.Share your activities on our facebook page
Share with friends and have them join in the fun!
5. After all 6 weeks, print your Grand Certificate of Completion
Stick all your stickers on your grand certificate. Print the sticker pack and certificate below.
All Stickers – to cut and paste on certificate
Grand Certificate of Completion
That is it! Really, the Readathon is about READING and DOING GOOD. And having fun.